Dr. Ernst has been helping Arlington, WA patients since 1990 recover from auto accidents and other pain ailments. If you're in pain, we can help!
Through the years, we've helped hundreds of people with the following conditions:
- Auto Injury Treatment. Car crashes can create a wide range of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in a car crash, it's important that you make sure that you get early attention to prevent the formation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Lower Back Pain. Chiropractic is a proven successful and safe way to recover from either acute or long-term pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck pain is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Countless scientific studies show that chiropractic can help with headache pain. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human body and it travels from your lower back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is an excellent way to pinpoint the root cause of your pain and release the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Research also shows that chiropractic care can decrease stress, improve immune function, and might even be helpful for high blood pressure. Chiropractic care is great for your overall health!
Our staff would love to assist you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Arlington, WA. Give us a call today at (360) 659-8464 with any questions or to make an appointment.